What we do:
Stop child abuse. CHILD USA is the first think tank for child protection. Our charity and nonprofit work helps prevent child abuse and neglect by identifying policies that are ineffective and inadequate stopgaps to child protection.
Our nonprofit organization informs lawmakers and policymakers about the true statistics and facts of child abuse and neglect so that laws and policy in each state across the country can be improved. Our charitable works have already helped millions of children.
Help support CHILD's mission to end child abuse and neglect:
Current Projects Include:
• SOL reform
• Processing of child rape kits
• Effects of gay conversion therapy
• Medical neglect and vaccination avoidance
• Incidence of abuse and neglect in insular or religious communities
• Game Over: Commission to Protect Youth Athletes (which will begin by investigating Larry Nassar)